Rak & Rakia Free Zone
Ras Al Khaimah, commonly known as RAK, lies at the northernmost part of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Based in the heart of Ras Al Khaimah, Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ) was established to oversee and consolidate the specialised zones and clients of both Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone (RAK FTZ) and RAK Investment Authority (RAKIA).
RAK Investment Authority (RAKIA) is a leading business destination committed to providing a pro-business environment, regulatory stability and robust infrastructure in the emirate of RAK in the UAE. Comprised of two dedicated industrial parks, a combined area of 30-million square meters, RAKIA provides hassle-free business set-up, state-of-the-art facilities and economical solutions to help clients compete regionally and globally.
PMC Solutions can assist in setting up business in RAKIA. We can aid in all types of company registrations out here, we make it easy for you to start your company. The incorporation of a free zone business is not always straight-forward or easy task. Setup Zone specializes in taking care of the legal and document clearing side of the process.
- Dubai Mainland Licensing
- UAE Free Zone Licencing
- DMCC Free Zone (JLT) Licensing
- Ajman Free Zone Licensing
- Dubai Airport Free Zone (Dafza) Licensing
- Dubai Healthcare City Licensing
- Jebel Ali Free Zone Licensing
- Dubai Maritime City Licensing
- Dubai Silicon Oasis Licensing
- Dubai South Free Zone Licensing
- Fujairah Creative City Licensing
- Hamriyah Free Zone Licensing
- Rak & Rakia Free Zone (Ras Al Khaima)
- Sharjah Airport Free Zone Licensing
- Umm Al Quwain Free Zone Licensing
- Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone
- IFZA-International Free zone Authority