A brief description of Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authorities
Located very strategically at the crossroad connecting the east and the west, the Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority Free Zone (RAKIA) was developed in 2015 to promote the economic sector of the Emirate by providing an environment of investment to the local and international investors.
The Free zone comprises of 2 industrial parks which offer the investors to choose among the options according to the activities they are willing to undertake. The objective behind the development of this Free Zone is creating a heterogeneous economy that attracts foreign investment within the country for substantial economic growth.
Within years RAKIA has emerged as a place where the business can develop and flourish because of its hassle-free business set up process and cost-effective operations. It provides a customized support service from the concern departments and an excellent infrastructure specially designed for the purpose to meet the demands of the present business conditions.
Here are the benefits of investing in RAKIA
There a numerous benefits to the investors keen to establish their business in RAKIA free zone. Mentioned below are some of the advantages:
- Efficient and Quick procedures to set up a new business
- Fast-track visa services
- The option of the free zone or non-free zone
- Operational cost and business set up cost is comparatively very low
- Business-friendly environment
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- 100% tax exemptions on corporate as well as personal income
- 100% foreign ownership is allowed for Free Zone companies
- Proximity to Dubai
- Easy accessibility in the whole of the Middle East region
- International airports and seaport and major highways are located at very close distance
Types of Entities in RAKIA
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE) – One single shareholder can establish a business. An individual or a corporate is allowed to hold ownership irrespective of nationality.
- Free Zone Company (FZC) – 2 or more shareholders are required to establish the firm and hold the liability according to the capital contributed or as per the legal agreement.
- Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC) – The liabilities are restricted up to the extent of the share capital held by the shareholder.
- Non-Free Zone Branch
License options available at RAKIA
- Industrial License
- Commercial License
- Trading License
- General Trading License
- Service/Consulting License
- Media License
How to Set Up a Company in RAKIA?
The process of RAK free zone company formation is not complex and can be made even easier by appointing PMC Solutions FZCO. The process is as follows:
- Select a Legal entity
- Selecting a License
- Get the approval of the desired trade name
- Complete the Application for registration
- Submit all the required Documents
- Pay the Fee
- Sign the land lease agreement
- Collect the License
PMC Solutions FZCO to Guide the Investor in RAKIA Freezone Business Setup
We at PMC Solutions FZCO guide the investor through the process of setting up a business in RAKIA. We assist in getting the cheapest free zone license in the UAE. The investor only needs to appoint us and then rely on us. We are a renowned name on UAE with affair history in company formation.
Contact us for any query regarding the formation of a company in RAK free zone.