RAKICC – An Overview
Ras Al Khaimah International Corporate Centre (RAK ICC) is a Sole Corporate Entity situated in Ras Al Khaimah. It is a contemporary, world-class corporate registry working in adherence to international standards to cope up with the present business standards and conditions.
Homes to some prestigious brands across the world, the RAKICC offers numerous benefits apart from the state of the art infrastructure, excellent location, and world-class amenities.
RAK International Corporate Centre is authorized for the registration of International Companies and providing related services to Company activity.
Types of Entities in RAK ICC
Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC): The company comprises of at least two shareholders. The shareholders can be corporate or individual.
Regional/Local or Foreign Branch: In this category licenses are issued to business houses that are already engaged in commercial activities.
Free Zone Establishment (FZE): A single shareholder is allowed to take the license and conduct business activity.
Available License Options in RAKICC
It is a great advantage to the investors that the free zone offers many licenses. An investor can choose wisely which license he should apply for according to the commercial activity he wishes to undertake.
- Industrial License: It allows manufacturing, assembling and packaging activities
- Trade License: Under this license, Import and export, distribution, storage and trading of goods and products are allowed.
- General Trading: Trading of some specific goods, import of raw material, re-export and distribution is conducted under this license.
- Commercial License: The contractual work, repairs, and maintenance, retail outlets, rental, and restaurants, etc. are covered under commercial license.
- Consulting/Services: Consulting activities like management services, accounting, and auditing, or professional services (real estate consulting activities).
- Media License: All media-oriented services are covered under Media licenses.
Advantages and benefits of RAK ICC
- Full ownership of the company is allowed
- Quick Registration Process
- Simple license renewal procedure
- No physical office required
- No audit and final reports required
- Complete security and privacy
- International operations are easily accessible
- Multi-currencies allowed
- 100% tax-free environment
How to register a company in Ras Al Khaimah International Corporate Centre
- Provide the desired company name for the set up of new business at RAK ICC.
- Submit a filled application form along with the required legal documents.
- Documents are verified by the registry.
- The documents are stamped and signed by the client.
- Open the RAK offshore company bank account.
Role of company formation consultant – PMC Solutions FZCO
PMC Solutions FZCO is a leading registered consultant providing services in the company formation process in the UAE. The companies interested in starting their business in UAE should appoint a business set up consultant in UAE so that the whole process of company formation is completed without any hassle.
PMC Solutions FZCO assist the Clients in selecting the business entity and then apply for the license. We help in understanding the land lease agreement and choosing the company office or plot for further development.
We act on behalf of our clients and the client’s physical appearance is not required in any of the processes of registration and helps in getting the cheapest free zone license in the UAE.
Do contact us as we acquire all the expertise required for RAK free zone company formation.