JAFZA offshore Company Formation
Offshore companies are companies that are not physically operating in the UAE, however, are registered there. The main feature of Jebel ali or JAFZA Offshore company is that you can register a residential or commercial property in the UAE under this company. JAFZA Offshore companies can act as a real estate holding company and be registered in Dubai Land Department, the company name will be mentioned on the Title Deed.
The company can own real estate properties anywhere in the world including Dubai freehold properties owned by Nakheel, EMAAR, Dubai Holdings or any other real estate properties approved by JAFZA. JAFZA or Jebel ali Offshore Company is an International Business Company just like British Virgin Islands IBC, Caymen Island etc.
If you are looking to avail the best and the most reliable Jebel Ali Offshore Company Formation services, then you should definitely get in touch with us at PMC Solutions as we can certainly provide you with the best support. We are a leading provider of smart company formation and company incorporation solutions to international business firms who are looking to set up their operations in the Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority or JAFZA.
- Dubai Mainland Licensing
- Uae Free Zone Licencing
- Uae Offshore Licencing
- International Offshore Licensing
- Dmcc Free Zone (Jlt) Licensing
- Ajman Free Zone Licensing
- Dubai Airport Free Zone (Dafza) Licensing
- Dubai Healthcare City Licensing
- Jebel Ali Free Zone Licensing
- Dubai Maritime City Licensing
- Dubai Silicon Oasis Licensing
- Dubai South Free Zone Licensing
- Fujairah Creative City Licensing
- Hamriyah Free Zone Licensing
- Rak & Rakia Free Zone (Ras Al Khaima)
- Sharjah Airport Free Zone Licensing
- Umm Al Quwain Free Zone Licensing
- Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone