The geographical location plays a vital role in captivating international investments. The nations that are
located strategically attract more foreign investments. A strategic location gives easy access to nearby
markets or countries.
Situated between the Caribbean Sea and the North Atlantic Ocean, the British Virgin Island offers an
ideal location for investors willing to enter the markets in South America, North America and Central
America. Other destinations like Saint Vincent, Cayman Islands, Saint Kitts & Nevis and Anguilla are close
to the British Virgin Island.
Benefits of setting up a company in British Virgin Island
One of the factors that attract foreign investments in the country and the investor chose to register a
company is tax avoidance. Exemption from tax is one of the many benefits that the companies enjoy in
the British Virgin Island. The administration is simple and secured at the BVI. A few more benefits to
- The administration of the British Virgin Island does not put the extra burden of taxes on the
- Minimum share capital not required
- The facility of migration is available to any jurisdiction which allows migration
- British Virgin Island offers the benefit of merging the company with any foreign or local
- Acquisition of shares with the consent of the member
- No restrictions on financial assistance
- Low setup, operational and maintenance costs
- Listing of shares is allowed on any stock exchange worldwide.
Advantages to the Companies setting up their Business in BVI
Other than the above-mentioned benefits of setting the company in BVI, there are several other
advantages that an entrepreneur withdraws from British Virgin Island by forming a company.
Some of the advantages are listed below:
- Low taxation requirements
- Uncomplicated Business set up
- Privacy and confidentiality is never breached
- World-class Infrastructure
- Options of business entities
- Numerous commercial activities allowed
- The facility of having a bank account in the name of the business
- Exemption from income tax, gift taxes, capital gains tax, VAT and inheritance taxes
Efficient Company Registration Process
The company registration process in the British Virgin Island can be completed in just 3 to 5 working
days. Additionally, company formation in the British Virgin Islands is exceptionally reasonable as
compared to other offshore dominions in the world.
- The company Registrar office is authorized to register the companies. The Financial Service Commission of British Virgin Island is the regulatory body for all financial services in the BVI.
- The registered agent is responsible for the registration of the company in BVI.
- Choosing a unique name for the company and getting it registered and patented. The trademark
if required can be obtained from the Financial Service Commission.
- Submitting the Memorandum and Article of Association of the company.
- On getting the name registered, the next requirement is to pay the registration fees.
- The entrepreneur is now entitled to open a corporate bank account in any of the banks.
PMC Solution DMCC – Your Business Setup Companion in British Virgin Island
At PMC Solutions DMCC, we provide company formation services in British Virgin Island to the clients
with full assistance and guidance throughout the process. PMC Solutions DMCC believes in teamwork
and our team of professional and experienced staff is well acquainted with their work of company
formation in BVI and various foreign destinations.
We help you set up a company in British Virgin Island quickly and without any hassles.
Contact us today, if you are interested in starting an offshore company in the British Virgin Islands and
we will take care of your Business registration and other related formalities.