Hamriya Free Zone
To open a Mainland company, you should have either a local sponsor (GCC citizen) who will own at least 51% shares in your license and be a partner, or a local agent, who will not own shares, but will be your “gateway” to the local market. Whether you need a sponsor/partner or an agent depends on the type of your business.
All the Emirates that are part of the United Arab Emirates offers to the foreigner investors the possibility to incorporate a company in a Free Zone. Companies are required to have a shared capital and the legal entities permitted are Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC), Free Zone Companies (FZC), Free Zone Establishment (FZE), Branch of a foreign company, Branch of a local company, and freelance in some Free Zones .
The Bahamas is officially known as the “Commonwealth of the Bahamas” is located in the Lucayan Archipelago. There are more than 700 islands, islets, and cays in the Atlantic Ocean making up the Bahamas Islands.
- Dubai Mainland Licensing
- UAE Free Zone Licencing
- DMCC Free Zone (JLT) Licensing
- Ajman Free Zone Licensing
- Dubai Airport Free Zone (Dafza) Licensing
- Dubai Healthcare City Licensing
- Jebel Ali Free Zone Licensing
- Dubai Maritime City Licensing
- Dubai Silicon Oasis Licensing
- Dubai South Free Zone Licensing
- Fujairah Creative City Licensing
- Hamriyah Free Zone Licensing
- Rak & Rakia Free Zone (Ras Al Khaima)
- Sharjah Airport Free Zone Licensing
- Umm Al Quwain Free Zone Licensing
- Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone