Fujairah creative city free zone
Fujairah Creative City Free Zone or Fujairah creative free zone, which is also near to Fujairah Sea Port, was launched adding to the media hubs in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), which includes Dubai Media City and twofour54.Fujairah Creative City Free Zone has an environment specifically for business owners who fall into the category of media, events, consulting, education, communication and marketing, music and entertainment, etc.
This free zone is basically considered as one of the best locations for businessmen to go to. Entrepreneurs are encouraged to build their organizations in this place as they are ensured that operations will be smoother. Besides that, companies in Creative City were built without any share capital requirement. There is also exemption from the annual audit that some free zones demand from business owners.
It is not required for companies to have a physical presence in the free zone. Aside from that, it can let you have as many visas as you need without having any office space. It offers packages for freelancers and single owners. This gives them the opportunity to have an up-and-running business without going through a lot of processes and spending much.
- Dubai Mainland Licensing
- UAE Free Zone Licencing
- DMCC Free Zone (JLT) Licensing
- Ajman Free Zone Licensing
- Dubai Airport Free Zone (Dafza) Licensing
- Dubai Healthcare City Licensing
- Jebel Ali Free Zone Licensing
- Dubai Maritime City Licensing
- Dubai Silicon Oasis Licensing
- Dubai South Free Zone Licensing
- Fujairah Creative City Licensing
- Hamriyah Free Zone Licensing
- Rak & Rakia Free Zone (Ras Al Khaima)
- Sharjah Airport Free Zone Licensing
- Umm Al Quwain Free Zone Licensing
- Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone