The Freelance license allows you to operate as a freelance professional. The permit gives you the identity of a sole practitioner and can be renewed every year on the will of the license holder. It facilitates the license holder to conduct business activity in your name or any other desired name as mentioned in the license.
In Dubai, the freelance license is issued by the TECOM Group. The freelance permit is good for those practitioners who are on the visa sponsored by their spouse or parents because in this case they only require a license to start the business of freelancing.
However, those entrepreneurs who are not sponsored by their family members are also allowed to apply for a freelance license along with the Visa for Dubai, which permits the entrepreneur to work and live in the UAE.
Who can apply for a freelance license in Dubai Media City Free Zone?
Under Media and Entertainment and related sectors you can be eligible to get a freelance license in Dubai Media City Free Zone.
There are many categories of professions under which you can register as a freelancer.
Here are some of the professions:
- Marketing Research Consultancies
- Film Developing and Photo Printing
- News Agency
- Media Consultancy and Studies
The entrepreneur can get the complete list of professions from the team of PMC Solutions FZCO.
Benefits of a Freelance License in Dubai
Having a freelance license in Dubai Media City fetches many benefits for the license holder.
- Flexibility to work for more than one company
- Work on your own terms and conditions
- No physical office required
- Affordable cost of the license
- Visa valid for 3 years and can be renewed thereafter
If a person does not want to work for a 9-5 job and wants to expand his professional skills, obtaining a freelance license in Dubai will give him the opportunity to nurture his abilities and efficiency.
Procedures to get a Freelance License in Dubai Media City Free Zone
To get the freelance permit you have to apply for the license to be registered as a freelancer in UAE. The process is quite simple and easy to follow and also less time-consuming.
Here how you can get yourself registered as a Freelancer:
- Apply for the permit – An online application is needed to be submitted to the free zone authorities along with the required documents.
- Make payments and other formalities – You are required to pay the necessary fees for the registration and sign the agreement provided by the free zone authorities.
- Collecting the License – The concerned authorities will then issue the registration certificate and the license to carry out the business activities of freelancing.
Documents for a Freelance License in Dubai Media City
The documents required to apply for a freelance license in DMC free zone includes:
- Passport and visa copy
- A recent coloured photograph of passport size
- Original Bank reference letter
- Resume of the applicant
- NOC from the current UAE sponsor
Help of a business set up consultant in Dubai is suggested
It is for the benefit of the investor that he should appoint a business set up consultant in Dubai. PMC Solutions FZCO is a well-renowned name in UAE that guides the client in every step of registration of the firm to make the process easy and hassle-free for the investor.
The staff of the PMC Solutions FZCO is very professional and dedicated to the clients. They help the Client in registration, documentation and opening the bank accounts and make the company operational.
Contact us for any queries related to the freelance license in Dubai Media City and we will be happy to help you in achieving your desired goals.