Umm al Quwain (UAQ) is an ideal business destination for SMEs, Startups and mixed businesses. It offers a very lucrative business environment along with many attractive business incentives. The free zone is dedicated to mixed commercial activities like trading, manufacturing, and providing professional services.
Umm al Quwain Free Zone is at the proximity to Dubai and is strategically situated close to the Umm al Quwain Seaport and well connected to Sharjah International Airport. The Emirate is positioned on the west coast of the UAE and is famous for its desert terrain among the tourists.
The economy is high in standard and economical in living. The land and labour are very cost-effective and are easily available. Umm al Quwain free zone provides easy access to the markets of Asia, Africa and Europe and the whole of the Middle East region.
The federal government provides extensive support to emerging business enthusiasts and young entrepreneurs. Umm al Quwain Free Zone Authority is empowered to issue the license to hold business activities and manages the affairs in the free zone.
Free Zone in Umm Al Quwain
The Ahmed Bin Rashid Port & Free Zone commonly known as Umm al Quwain Free Trade Zone (UAQ FTZ).
Why should an investor invest in Umm al Quwain?
There are numerous benefits that an investor can receive in setting up the business in Umm al Quwain free zone. Here are the following benefits:
- Strategic location UAE and proximity to major business destinations like, Dubai, Sharjah and Seaport of Umm al Quwain.
- State-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure with world-class amenities
- Single window service for all administrative formalities and approvals
- Investor-oriented support services
Advantages of company formation in Umm al Quwain
There are some major advantages of setting a business in UAQ
- Tax-free business environment
- The policy of full foreign ownership of the company
- No restrictions on fund repatriation to the base countries
- No limitations on multiple currencies
- Economical business set up cost
- Cost-effective operational cost
- Land and labour are available at comparatively low cost
Types of the license at the Umm al Quwain
It is an incentive for the investors that Umm al Quwain provides license in various business categories:
- Trading License-further classified into 2 categories
- Commercial license
- General Trading license
- Industrial License
- Consultancy License
- Service License
- Freelancer permit
Business entities in Umm al Quwain
Umm al Quwain offers the following business entities to select from
- Free zone Company (FZ-LLC)
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- Branch of a foreign company or UAE based local company
Licensing and Registration procedures
The registration and licensing of the business involve these general steps:
- Deciding the business activity and then applying for a suitable license
- Selecting the business entity
- Selecting the facilities among the variety of them like office, warehouses, open plots, etc.
- Submitting the legally required documents along with the application form and the necessary payments.
- Collecting the registration certificate and license to carry out the business actions.
Role of PMC Solutions FZCO in setting up a business in UAE
The business in Umm al Quwain gets easy access to the world markets because of its location and cluster type infrastructure. Every business can establish itself as a brand of the industry; with proper guidance, it is easy to achieve its goals as early as possible.
PMC Solutions FZCO has a team of professionals that help you in starting a company in UAE Free Zone. We at PMC Solutions FZCO make sure that the company formation process is finished smoothly without any hassle. We assure our clients that the service provided by us brings complete satisfaction to them and the business becomes operational without any difficulty.
We ensure quick business registration in the UAE and assist in each step of decision making. Make sure to contact us at the PMC Solutions FZCO, if interested in doing business in UAE.