Understanding the Basics of Starting a Business Ajman Free Zone
PMC Solutions DMCC can assist you with your Company Formation in Ajman Freezone
An Insight to Ajman Free Zone
Ajman Free Zone is a strategically planned free zone. It is situated at the entrance of the Arabian Gulf. The zone was launched in 1988 and was granted autonomous status by the then ruler of Ajman, Sheikh Humaid Rashid al Nuaimi in 1996. Since then, the Ajman Free Zone Authorities is operating in the United Arab Emirates.
Ajman Free Zone gives the option to maneuver a new business under UAE Economic and Affordable trade License. The companies within the Ajman Free Zone enjoy the same official status like other Free Zones Company in the UAE as far as the business is concerned. The trade, imports, and exports, contracts, banking, visas and E-commerce are the facilities similar to that in any other Free Zones. Ajman free zone aims in providing cost-effective benefits to the entrepreneurs interested in investing in the free zone of United Arab Emirates.
Benefits of Ajman Free Zone Business Setup
- Complete ownership of the Business
- Complete revival of Profits and Capitals
- Completely free from all export and import duties
- The energy at subsidizes rates
- Foreign investors enjoy the privilege of having land lease for 20 years
- Even a foreign Company can open a corporate bank account
- Employees and residential Visas for employees as well as investors
- Company registering in Ajman can own an office to continue the business
- Exemption from submission of financial reports
- Ajman free zone company setup cost is the lowest in the area
- No corporate and personal income tax
- No hidden charges
- Guarantee of legitimate tax exemption for 40 years
Types of the Business structure at Ajman Free Zone
The AFZA permits 4 types of business structures
- FZE or Free Zone Entity
- FZC or Free Zone Company
- Local Company Branch
- Foreign Company Branch
Foreign investors can choose from five different types of Licenses to open a company in Ajman free zone
- Trading License
- Online Commerce or E-Com License
- Professional License
- Industrial License
- Offshore License
Facilities provided by Ajman free zone
Ajman provides world-class facilities for business setup in the UAE free zones. Some of them are listed below:
- Smart Offices
- Executive Offices
Documents needed for a Company Registration in Ajman Free Zone
- At least 3 names required for the trade name approval
- Passport, with a validity of 6 months
- Colour passport size photograph with white background
- NOC from current employer (in case of UAE resident is the applicant)
- Business plans for Industrial License.
Our role as a Consultant to open a company in Ajman free zone
PMC Solutions DMCC is a renowned Business Setup Consultant in UAE that provides end-to-end solutions for new Business Setup. We answer to all the queries related to setting up a business in Ajman.
How PMC Solutions DMCC helps Clients
- PMC Solution DMCC provides a wide range of services like attestations of required documents, processing for visas, and registration of the company.
- We handle all legal issues during the process of registration in Ajman free zone
Contact us for any of your queries regarding Company Formation in Ajman free zone. Get professional assistance from our team of Company Formation Specialists in UAE.