Company Formation – Free Zone Business Setup in UAE – Abu Dhabi Free Zones
Getting familiar with Abu Dhabi’s resourceful Free Zones
Abu Dhabi is among the world’s most fast-developing economies. Located between Asia and Europe and having the air connectivity to almost all major cities of the world, the access to Abu Dhabi is very easy.
Abu Dhabi has state-of-the-art infrastructure, beautiful natural landscapes, iconic landmarks, and a business-friendly environment for sustaining economic activities peacefully.
Being the capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), the federal government offers strong support to business and foreign investments. The Department of Economic Development of Abu Dhabi has launched numerous schemes to help the entrepreneurs and investors to start business operations with the least time possible to sustain and develop their businesses.
UAE promotes local and foreign patron for setting up a company in UAE. Abu Dhabi’s free zones are the most successful among the free zones across Emirates. Doing business and registering a company in UAE free zone is quite simple.
Business setup in Abu Dhabi free zone principally comprises of logistic companies, media houses, light industries, heavy and medium industries. Abu Dhabi free zone provides many incentives and facilities to the investors and entrepreneurs setting up a company in UAE free zone.
The motive behind these Free Zones is to promote foreign investments in the country which in return will boost the nation’s economy.
Abu Dhabi’s Resourceful 8 Free Zones to Register Business in UAE
- Abu Dhabi Airport Free zone (ADAFZ)
- Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM)
- ADPC-Khalifa Port and Industrial Zone
- Twofour54 Free Zone
- Industrial City of Abu Dhabi (ICAD)
- Higher Corporation for Specialized Economic Zone (ZonesCorp)
- Masdar City Free Zone
Kinds of Legal Entities in Abu Dhabi
An individual entity or a corporate can register the company in Abu Dhabi free zone in the following ways:
1. FZLLC or Free Zone Limited Liability Company
This is a legal independent entity with corporate or individuals as shareholders. The requirement of minimum capital differs from company to company depending on the business activity type.
2. Local Office of an Overseas Company
While continuing the business in their mainland, the foreign companies are offered the privilege to set up their branch office in Abu Dhabi free zone.
3. Office of an existing UAE Company
A UAE based company can also set up a branch in the free zone.
4. License for Freelance Professionals
A freelance permit is granted to the sole practitioners so that they can also conduct business activity in the Free Zone.
How to start a business in Abu Dhabi Free Zone?
The procedures of Abu Dhabi Free Zone company formation are quite simple. There are no bureaucratic barriers and are less time-consuming.
The process is as follows:
1. Determining the Business Activity Type
The investor should determine the activity he is willing to conduct in the free zone.
2. Registration of Business Name
After the first step, we need to register the name of your choice for the company. A list of names can be provided to the authorities of the free zone in case of similar names already registered.
3. Getting Approvals from the Authorities
After getting the name registered of the company, the investor needs to get the approvals from the concerned authorities for the issuance of the License.
4. Issuance of License
The investor can now move on to the process of getting a License to set up the business in UAE.
Documents required for Company registration in Abu Dhabi free zone
- Application Form
- Photostat of Passport of Company’s Appointed Manager
- Colour passport size photograph as white in background
- Suggested Name of the Company
- Professional Business Plan
- Approximate numbers of Visas required
- Proof of Address
- Reference letter of the Bank
Why to set up Business in Abu Dhabi Free Zone?
Free Zones offer numerous incentives to investors setting up their business. Establishing business in these free zones is always cheaper. Many advantages are there in starting business in Abu Dhabi Free Zones:
- A business-friendly environment.
- Immigration process is quick and easy
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Exemption from corporate taxes.
- Exemption from personal taxes
- Furnished advanced infrastructure
- Single window operation for all Government services like residential permits, visa formalities, licenses and other many more services like these
PMC Solutions FZCO Support
PMC Solutions FZCO has a specialized team of experts with comprehensive knowledge of the formation of new companies as per regulations of Abu Dhabi free zones. We ensure easy formation of company and help the clients in registration, licensing, banking, visas, and recruitments.
Contact us for setting up a company in Abu Dhabi free zone.