Dubai South Free Zone
Dubai South Free Zone is intentionally linked to the Jebel Ali Port (the major container port between Rotterdam and Singapore) and Al Maktoum International Airport via the steadfast Logistics Corridor. This Corridor forms a single custom-bonded zone and facilitates one of the world’s fastest flows in relations of sea-to-air and air-to-sea cargo.
PMC Solutions specializes in Dubai South Free Zone Business Setup, establishment of branches of local and foreign companies, opening bank accounts and visa processing services.All business activities are welcomed by Dubai South Free Zone.
At Dubai South, you will discover the ideal urban ecosystem that enables your business to save significantly on time and money. Become part of the increasing family of investors list of MNCs, SMEs and entrepreneurs who are leveraging on the city’s internal and external synergies.
- Dubai Mainland Licensing
- UAE Free Zone Licencing
- DMCC Free Zone (JLT) Licensing
- Ajman Free Zone Licensing
- Dubai Airport Free Zone (Dafza) Licensing
- Dubai Healthcare City Licensing
- Jebel Ali Free Zone Licensing
- Dubai Maritime City Licensing
- Dubai Silicon Oasis Licensing
- Dubai South Free Zone Licensing
- Fujairah Creative City Licensing
- Hamriyah Free Zone Licensing
- Rak & Rakia Free Zone (Ras Al Khaima)
- Sharjah Airport Free Zone Licensing
- Umm Al Quwain Free Zone Licensing
- Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone
- IFZA-International Free zone Authority