Dubai Multi Commodities Centre(DMCC)
Here in the heart of Dubai, at the centre of the Jumeirah Lakes Towers district, you will find all you need to live, work and thrive. Made for Trade, DMCC has everything to set up, grow and build your business. PMC Solutions helps in registration in Dubai Multi Commodities Centre and JLT freezone.
DMCC is the largest and fastest growing Free Zone and is located in Jumeirah Lakes Towers.DMCC is the region’s dedicated global trading centre and thriving marketplace for commodities, financial services and a growing range of specialist industries. DMCC offers 100% foreign business ownership, full capital and profits repatriation and 0% personal and corporate tax for 50 years guaranteed.
DMCC (Dubai Multi Commodity Center) is home to companies trading in commodities including precious metals and stones, as well as rough diamonds. The Dubai Diamond Exchange as well as the Dubai Kimberly office are housed in the ALMAS Tower in JLT.
The DMCC free zone offers two types of business license:
■DMCC License (activities in commodities and related trade/services)
■JLT License (other business activities)
- Dubai Mainland Licensing
- UAE Free Zone Licencing
- DMCC Free Zone (JLT) Licensing
- Ajman Free Zone Licensing
- Dubai Airport Free Zone (Dafza) Licensing
- Dubai Healthcare City Licensing
- Jebel Ali Free Zone Licensing
- Dubai Maritime City Licensing
- Dubai Silicon Oasis Licensing
- Dubai South Free Zone Licensing
- Fujairah Creative City Licensing
- Hamriyah Free Zone Licensing
- Rak & Rakia Free Zone (Ras Al Khaima)
- Sharjah Airport Free Zone Licensing
- Umm Al Quwain Free Zone Licensing
- Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone