Dubai Maritime City
Dubai Maritime City is located in the very heart of Dubai- a business center of the world, and most attractive destination for international investment. DMC is an exceptional integrated cluster that covers industry, regulation and infrastructure all together to magnify the role of maritime industry development.It provides an entire infrastructure that includes shiplifts, workshops, warehouses, Shops and offices.
DMCA aims to build effective and strategice partnerships with relevant government agencies,private business and stakeholders in line with its vision to create a safe and vibrant maritime sector and therefore drive economic sustainability and growth in the Emirate.
Dubai Maritime City Free Zone is divided into six major districts that are Industrial Precinct,Academic Quarter,Marina District, Harbor Residence,Harbor Offices and Maritime Centre.Each district has its own operational responsibility such as the industrial Precinct,that deals with the repairing of the ships and is a hub for many warehouses and workshops.
Dubai Maritime City allows two business categories:
1.Free Zone Limited Liability Company(FZ-LLC).
2.Branch of Foreign or UAE Company.
- Dubai Mainland Licensing
- UAE Free Zone Licencing
- DMCC Free Zone (JLT) Licensing
- Ajman Free Zone Licensing
- Dubai Airport Free Zone (Dafza) Licensing
- Dubai Healthcare City Licensing
- Jebel Ali Free Zone Licensing
- Dubai Maritime City Licensing
- Dubai Silicon Oasis Licensing
- Dubai South Free Zone Licensing
- Fujairah Creative City Licensing
- Hamriyah Free Zone Licensing
- Rak & Rakia Free Zone (Ras Al Khaima)
- Sharjah Airport Free Zone Licensing
- Umm Al Quwain Free Zone Licensing
- Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone
- IFZA-International Free zone Authority