Dubai Mainland Company
PMC Solutions DMCC is a company formation specialist providing a wide range of solutions to foreign investors seeking to start a company in the Dubai Mainland. A LLC or a Dubai Mainland company can be formed with a minimum of two individuals. Their liability is limited to their shares in the company’s capital. Individuals or International companies that want to engage in trade within the UAE and the rest of the world (both domestically and globally) usually are advised to pursue this option.
In Mainland, there are three kinds of licenses issued namely Commercial (Commonly known as LLC), Professional and Industrial. Mainland companies provide more flexibility in contrast to the Free Zone Companies in terms of employment, business location and promoting business, among other benefits. Mainland Company requires a UAE National to be a part of the Company either as a majority shareholder in an LLC and Industrial License or as a Local Service Agent in Professional License.
It is important to note that 51% of the shareholding must be owned by an Emirati national. Dubai Mainland Companies and LLC’s can engage in trade freely within the United Arab Emirates without any restrictions.
There are many benefits of setting up a business on the mainland. Some of them are:
– Flexibility to do business in any part of the UAE
– No limit on number of visas
– More business activities available for licensing
– No business or personal taxes.
- Dubai Mainland Licensing
- UAE Free Zone Licencing
- DMCC Free Zone (JLT) Licensing
- Ajman Free Zone Licensing
- Dubai Airport Free Zone (Dafza) Licensing
- Dubai Healthcare City Licensing
- Jebel Ali Free Zone Licensing
- Dubai Maritime City Licensing
- Dubai Silicon Oasis Licensing
- Dubai South Free Zone Licensing
- Fujairah Creative City Licensing
- Hamriyah Free Zone Licensing
- Rak & Rakia Free Zone (Ras Al Khaima)
- Sharjah Airport Free Zone Licensing
- Umm Al Quwain Free Zone Licensing
- Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone