Ajman offshore company formation
Ajman offshore Company benefits from confidentiality & privacy.
The permitted address of the Ajman offshore company must be the address of the registered agent.
Setting up an offshore company in Ajman is inexpensive and time efficient.
Ajman offshore companies are also non-resident companies which is similar to other offshore companies.
They are not permitted to operate within UAE. These companies will simply receive a company incorporation certificate.
Offshore companies in Ajman are prohibited to conduct business within the UAE.
The shareholders are permitted to invest in UAE companies.
Ajman Offshore company registration mandates a minimum of two directors.
Offshore companies set up have to conduct annual audits and hold meetings in the presence of an auditor.
It is necessary to have a registered agent to interrelate with Ajman Authority with regards to Ajman Offshore Company Formation.
PMC Solutions DMCC helps you setup offshore company in Ajman. We are registered business agents in Dubai and provide offshore business setup services.
We help you save time, money and efforts by handling all the paperwork and getting all approvals from Ajman free zone authorities.
- Dubai Mainland Licensing
- Uae Free Zone Licencing
- Uae Offshore Licencing
- International Offshore Licensing
- Dmcc Free Zone (Jlt) Licensing
- Ajman Free Zone Licensing
- Dubai Airport Free Zone (Dafza) Licensing
- Dubai Healthcare City Licensing
- Jebel Ali Free Zone Licensing
- Dubai Maritime City Licensing
- Dubai Silicon Oasis Licensing
- Dubai South Free Zone Licensing
- Fujairah Creative City Licensing
- Hamriyah Free Zone Licensing
- Rak & Rakia Free Zone (Ras Al Khaima)
- Sharjah Airport Free Zone Licensing
- Umm Al Quwain Free Zone Licensing
- Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone