Ajman Free Zone
Ajman is strategically located on the Persian Gulf in close proximity to both Dubai and Sharjah. Its high-quality road network connects Ajman seamlessly to Arab states such as Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Iran, as well as to Europe.
Established in 1988 Ajman Free Zone helps foreign investors to open companies with the intention of business trading activities in the free zone.
1. Single Activity Trading
2. Two Activity Trading
3. Three Activity Trading
4. General Trading (import and Export)
Benefits of Ajman free zone
– Ideal location for all investors and business start-ups across the world.
– Offers a complete range of customized business solutions for all its stakeholders.
– Advanced infrastructure and top-of-the-line facilities.
– Has revolutionized the business sector of the UAE with its vigorous initiative in Ajman industrial expansions.
– Strategic location with accessibility to seaports, airports. Good international road network to connect with neighboring countries.
Contact PMC Solutions DMCC today for setting up your company in Ajman free zone.
- Dubai Mainland Licensing
- UAE Free Zone Licencing
- DMCC Free Zone (JLT) Licensing
- Ajman Free Zone Licensing
- Dubai Airport Free Zone (Dafza) Licensing
- Dubai Healthcare City Licensing
- Jebel Ali Free Zone Licensing
- Dubai Maritime City Licensing
- Dubai Silicon Oasis Licensing
- Dubai South Free Zone Licensing
- Fujairah Creative City Licensing
- Hamriyah Free Zone Licensing
- Rak & Rakia Free Zone (Ras Al Khaima)
- Sharjah Airport Free Zone Licensing
- Umm Al Quwain Free Zone Licensing
- Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone