A Brief Introduction to ADPC – Khalifa Port and Industrial Zone
The Abu Dhabi Ports Company (ADPC) planned to build the Khalifa Port & Industrial Zone (KPIZ) in Taweelah. The Khalifa Port and Industrial Zone or KPIZ is one of the largest Industrial zones and Greenfield Port around the world. KPIZ was developed with the motive of accommodating all types of industries and facilitates the investors.
The Khalifa Port and Industrial Zone offer space for official and residential purpose as well as commercial purpose. The KPIZ is advantageously situated between Abu Dhabi and Dubai and covers around 2.7 Sq km area. KPIZ have gained a status for providing superb services and extraordinaire customer support.
Why start business in ADPC – Khalifa Port and Industrial Zone
The port is equipped with the latest and modern technologies in the area and recently serves more than 20 shipping companies around the world, including the world’s leading cargo ships, arriving from the Far East regions. Some of the reasons why investors should set up the business in ADPC – Khalifa Port and Industrial Zone
- Complete Infrastructure
- Air transport connectivity
- Subsidized Gas
- Water at low rates
- Electrical Power Supply at low rates
- Tax Incentives
Advantage to the Customers
One of the important benefits is the Infrastructure that KPIZ provides to the customers. Only a few Port and Industrial Zones are there which provides multi-level connectivity in Middle East and KPIZ is among one of them. KPIZ gives access of railways, ports, air and road transports to the Companies operating within the area.
Facilitation Available at ADPC-Khalifa Port and Industrial Zone
ADPC provides additional benefits of gas, water, electricity at very subsidized rates to the companies operating within Khalifa Port and Industrial Zone.
The main advantages of opening a company in ADPC-Khalifa Port and Industrial Zone are the following:
- As per the taxation is concerned there is no personal, corporate, capital tax (except for the oil producers).
- Privacy protection is guaranteed by the Law of the land
- Foreign ownership is allowed up to 100%.
- No minimum share capital required in the KPI
- To submit the company’s account is not mandatory. These accounts are presented to the shareholders only.
How to register Company in ADPC-Khalifa Port and Industrial Zone
Following are the procedures which must be respected while registering a company in ADPC – Khalifa Port and Industrial Zone
- Choosing the right business form or activity.
- Reserving a trading name for the company is another requirement.
- Drafting the company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- The company must register itself for employment purposes.
- Applying for the licenses in order to enable the company to start its operations.
PMC Solutions FZCO – Your Link for Company Formation in UAE Freezone
The company formation specialists of PMC Solutions FZCO help the local and foreign investors to follow the main steps of company formation in ADPC-Khalifa Port and Industrial Zone. PMC Solutions FZCO helps the clients by assisting them in the process of registration, getting licenses, opening of the bank accounts and completing other legalities required according to the terms and conditions of the concerned authorities.
Feel free to contact us on any queries on registering your company in ADPC – Khalifa Port and Industrial Zone. Our services are available to the clients at any point of time.